- The quick lock design, you can fasten the hot shoe of this flash trigger with your camera or flash.
- It supports 622C communication mode ( YN-622C and YN-622C-TX) and ( RF-605C, RF-603 II and YN560-TX ).
- TTL mode, you can use YN-622C II, YN-622C, Canon version together, and when you use it with YN-622C-TX, it can be used as receiver.
- Manual mode,you can use YN-560TX, RF-603 II, RF-605C as transmitter, and use YN-622C II as receiver.
- It supports USB Firmware upgraded.
The new upgrade version YN622C II can set to "622" or "560-RX" communication mode through the power switch, supports receiving the trigger signal of the YN560-TX/RF605(603 mode)/RF603(II) series products, with multi aspects improved, equipped with quick lock design and supports USB firmware upgrade.
N622C II E-TTL wireless flash trigger is a high performance master and slave equipment of multiple flashes photography, through digital FSK 2.4GHz radio wireless transmission, and different photographic effects can be realized through setting your flash at 360 degrees. It design of transceiver, the distance of remote control reaches 100M, supporting 7 wireless channels and A/B/C three groups.
Remotely change the modes and parameters of the flash quickly when using the Canon EOS series DSLR cameras which supports external flash function , such as TTL ratio or manually set each group of flash output. Support high-speed sync, the max sync speed is 1/8000s*, Support E-TTL, Manual and Multi flash modes. Support E-TTL flash installing on the top of transmitter.
List of Type A cameras: Canon EOS 1DX/EOS 5D Mark II/5DMark III/1Ds Mark III/1D Mark IV/1D Mark III/6D/7D/7DII/60D/70D/50D/40D/450D/ 500D Series/600D Series/700D Series/1000D Series
List of Type B cameras: Canon EOS 5D/10D/20D/30D/300D/350D/400D/1D/1D Mark II
Compatible ETTL flash list: (support wireless remote control through camera menu)
YongNuo YN600EX-RT /YN568EX(II)/YN565(II)/ YN468(II)/YN467(II)/YN465
430EX/550EX/580EX or other parts of the flash is not supported remote control via the camera menu, need to manually set the flash modes(parameters).
2 x RF-622C II transceivers
1 x Instruction in English and Chinese
1 x Original Yongnuo Box