The Nanlite FL-20G Fresnel Lens is a glass Fresnel lens with an adjustable-length housing that focuses light output. It includes metal barn doors and features a Bowens Mount. It's compatible with the Nanlite Forza 720, 720B, 500 II, 300 II, 300B II and the FS-Series spotlights. It's also compatible with the first-generation Forza 500, 300, 300B, and 200.
- The FL-20G's rotating barrel design enables beam angle adjustment from spot (10°) to flood (45°) with an intuitive twisting motion.
- For example, when set to a 10° spot the FL-20G can increase light output of the Forza 300 to 128679 Lux at 1 meter and the Forza 500 to a staggering 217649 Lux at 1 meter.
- The FL-20G's material design was specifically created to handle the heat output of Forza lights running at full brightness without any adverse effects.
- The included metal barn doors enable further adjustment of the light output and control of spill.
- To keep up with the speed of production Nanlite kept the modifier mount fast and simple. With one push of a button and a quarter turn, you can swap out the FL-20G for any light modifier using a Bowens Style mount, including but not limited to Nanlite's own line of light modifiers.
- Beam Angle Flood:45
- Beam Angle Spot:10
- Light Modifier Bayonet Mount:Bowens Style
- Includes Rechargeable Battery:No
- Battery Included:No
- Battery Required:No
- Product Diameter (cm):20