Meke 50mm F2.0 aperture is designed by a circle, the max aperture F2.0 can help you to build blur picture.
1. Reminiscent industrial design: MK-50-F2.0 is with a metal construction, compositing of a highly polished metal mount body and a knurled metal focusing ring.
2. Easy to use: There is a depth of field scale provided and distances are marked in both feet and meters. The front element does not rotate, so use of polarizing and graduated filters is much easier. A push on plastic lens cap is provided and this shows no signs of being likely to fall off in use.
3. Resistant to dust and prevent flare; and nice circular aperture: MK-50-F2.0 comprises 6 multi-coated elements in 5 groups.
4. Good image quality: nice color, lovely bokeh and very well controlled Chromatic Aberration, The Meike 50mm f/2.0 lens is a well made and attractive optic lens.
5. It is a manual lens for manual purists, who will be rewarded with excellent central sharpness in your portraiture and other kinds of photography.
Fixed Manual lens
|Lens structure||5 groups and 6 lenses|
|Coating||nano-technology multi-layer coating|
|View angle||diagonal 30.20° horizontal 25.45° vertical 17.30°|
50mm F2.0 Lens * 1
Lens pouch * 1
Package * 1
Front cap * 1
Rear cap * 1
Warranty Card * 1
Lens cleaning cloth * 1