- XT series remote control adopts Godox wireless 2.4G X-system to get a wide range of applications
- This XT-16 wireless power control flash trigger set consists of a transmitter (on-camera) and a receiver (on-flash)
- When used on Godox flashes (with wireless control port), it is not only a flash trigger, but also incorporates multiple functions, such as, adjusting power ratio, controlling the on-or-off of the buzzer and the modeling lamp or the AF-assist beam
- Fit flashes: Godox Witstro AD360 AD180 outdoor flash, Quicker, Quicker D, SK, QT, QS, Gemini GT, Gemini GS, DE, and DP series studio flashes
- Fit cameras: Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, etc.
Build-in 2.4G wireless X-system
- Adopts Godox wireless 2.4G X-system to get a wide range of applications.
-Setting flash power on/off, power level, modeling lamp on/off, buzzer on/off, the AF-assist beam on/off and flash triggering.
- Firing at most 16 group of flashes for creative photography One-for-Multiple
- Flexible combinations of one transmitter and multiple receivers. Special Receiver
-Compact and no batteries needed, powered by flashes, thus having stronger interference capability.
LCD display for convenient operation.
Transmitter Power Supply: 3V (2*AA Ni-MH or alkaline batteries)
Receiver Power Supply: 5V (Powered by flashes)
Transmit Frequency: 2.4GHz wireless remote system
Workable Distance: Over 100m/ 328ft (open areas)
Control on Flashes: Flash power ratio; Modeling lamp or AF-assist beam on/off; Buzz on/off; Power-ratio display mode; Flash triggering.
Max. Sync. Speed: 1/250 second
Transmitter Dimension: 97.6*49.9* 36.95mm
Receiver Dimension: 57*30*26.5mm
Net weight: approx.80g
Fit flashes: Godox Witstro AD360 AD180 outdoor flash, Quicker, Quicker D, SK, QT, QS, Gemini GT, Gemini GS, DE, and DP series studio flashes.
Fit cameras: Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, etc.
1 x Transmitter XT16
1 x Receiver XTR16