Designed for the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, this XProL II TTL Wireless Flash Trigger lets you effectively and reliably trigger flashes up to 328' away. This upgraded model is compatible with Leica's TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control capabilities for working with system-specific features. For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
- Compatible with the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system
- Effectively and reliably triggers flashes up to 328' away
- Supports high-speed sync photography up to 1/8000 second
- 16 groups on 32 channels with access to 99 wireless ID settings
- Stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync modes
- Adjusts flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV
- Control modeling light, zoom setting, and more
- Bluetooth connectivity for remote control via GodoxPhoto app
- 2.5mm sync port supports triggering via a wired connection
- USB Type-C port for firmware updates
- Run on two AA batteries for convenience
Channels 32 Groups 16 Wireless Range 328' / 100 m Radio Frequency 2.4 GHzGeneral Control Modes Manual, TTL EV Range ±3 (1/3 Increments) Sync Speed 1/8000 SecConnectivity Inputs/Outputs 1 x 2.5 mm (Flash)
1 x USB-CElectrical
Battery Type 2 x AAPhysical Dimensions Transmitter: 3.7 x 2.4 x 1.9" / 95 x 62 x 49 mm Weight 3.3 oz / 93 gPackaging Info Package Weight 0.38 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.4 x 3.7 x 2.3"