The Godox ML30Bi Dainty LED light has a 2800-6500K color temperature for seamlessly blending into any ambient light situation, matching other lights, or just sparking creativity. Its high CRI/TLCI rating of 96/97 is ample evidence of advanced capability in rendering color. It dims from 0 to 100% and it has a 32-channel, 16-group receiver that allows you to adjust the light's dimming level and power it on or off. You can manage these locally on the fixture or wirelessly from a distance with the separately-purchased RC. ML60Bi can be controlled via the Godox Light app.
Designed for dynamic filming, the ML30Bi has a removable handle and umbrella slot. The unit will work well in the studio while plugged into a constant power supply, but will also run on two NP-F970 batteries when AC power is unavailable, making it a great tool for outdoor filming.
- With a wide range of color temperatures from 2800 to 6500K, you can quickly adjust the lighting to your environment with the turn of a dial. This way you don't have to worry about color filters.
- With high CRI and TLCI 96/97, ML30Bi provides vibrant, natural light and accurate color reproduction
- Built-in effects include: lightning, flash, TV and broken light bulb.
- ML30Bi has a Godox mount, which provides access to interesting and compact modifiers. When the flash is mounted on the S2 mount (available separately), you have even more room to maneuver with countless Bowens accessories to match.
- Enable silent mode to eliminate noise and provide a quiet environment for video production.
- Various control methods allow for effortless adjustment and control of the light and convenient operation. In addition to setting lamp parameters on the unit itself, we can also control the unit via an optional remote control or the free Godox Light app for smartphones.
- Working with the included AC adapter or optional NP-F970 batteries, ML30Bi is ideal for studio or outdoor use.
- Color Temperature: 2800 to 6500K
- Color Accuracy Standard: CRI 96 , TLCI 97
- Dimming: 0 to 100%
- Photometrics: 1370 Lux at 3.3' / 1 m
- Battery Plate: 1 x Sony L-Series (NP-F)
- Remote Operation: Bluetooth
- Power Source: AC Adapter, External Battery
- Max Power Consumption: 40 W
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- Fan: Yes
- Dimensions: 120 x 88 x 88 mm
- Weight: 1.3 lb / 587 g
1 x Godox ML30Bi 40W Dainty LED Light (2800K-6500K)
1 x Bowens Mount Reflector
1 x Grip
1 x Protective Lamp Cap
1 x Adapter
1 x Battery Case BC60
1 x DC Power Cable 1.5m
1 x DC Power Cable 0.2m
1 x AUS AC Power Cable 5m