Godox QS series studio flash provides a functional and durable lighting solution for studio and workshop shooting.
It is equipped with a wireless control port so that an optional remote power control and the flash triggering system is available.
With a solid build ,it adopts Bowens- style mount to add various studio light snapping accessories .
The flash performs excellently in portrait and product photography.
Godox QS400 Studio Strobe
- Brand Name: Godox- Model Number: QS400- Max Power: 400WS- Guide Number(m ISO100):65- Color Temperature: 5600K +/- 200K- Operating Voltage: AC200-240V/50Hz
- Power Output Control:OFF, 5.0 - 8.0 (1/32 - 1/1)- Modeling Lamp: 150W- Recycle Time: 0.3-1.5s- Triggering Mode:Sync cord, Test button, Slave triggering, Wireless control port- Flash Duration:1/2000s - 1/800s-Fuse:8A
Studio 185cm Light Stand
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Beautiful Black Satin Finish
- Collapsible System, Easily to Carry and Storage for Out Door Shooting
- Versatile and Compact for Easy Set Up
- Min Length: 49cm / 19"
- Max Height: 185cm / 6'
- Tube Diameter: 25mm-22mm-19mm
- Sections: 3
- Max Loading Weight: 3kg
Godox 80x120cm Softbox Bowens Mount
- Size : 80x120cm / 32" x 48"
- Mount : Bowens Mount
- Aluminum Ring Adaptor
Godox FT-16 Wireless Flash Trigger
- Transmit power supply: 3V(2*AA batteries)
- Receiver power supply: 5V(powered by flashes)
- Transmit frequency: 433MHz wireless remote system
- Workable distance: 50m/164ft(open areas)
- Control on flashes: Flash output power; Modeling light on/off; Buzzer on/off; Flash triggering;
- Max sync speed: 1/250s
- Channel: 16
- 2 x Godox QS400 Studio Strobe
- 2 x Flash Tube
- 2 x Modeling Lamp
- 2 x Standard Reflector
- 2 x 185cm Reverse Light Stand
- 2 x Godox 80x120cm Bowens Mount Softbox
- 2 x FT-16R Receiver
- 1 x FT-16 Transmitter