Fotoconic All Metal Wormdrive Macro Focusing Rail Slider/ Close-up Shooting Clamp Plate 115mm Adjustment Compatible Arca/RRS Lever Clamp with 1/4" Screw &3/8" Thread for DSLR Camera Tripod Ballhead
- CNC machining technology with edge rounded arc treatment, ensure safety to use.
- The rail has precise, single-axis fore-aft fine focus with 1mm to 2mm of travel per knob revolution. It offers single-axis focus with a total adjustment range of 115mm.
- The Rail is driven by a knob-controlled worm gear and index scales，which are printed on both sides of the rail in millimeters for consistency
- The big thumbwheel with 1/4"-20 Screw, that easy install and move for the camera.
- The Macro Focusing Rail has Arca-style dovetail, so it compatible for Arca-Swiss quick release clamp.
- Material: Metal
- Mounting: 1/4 inch mounting screw on top, 3/8 inch mounting socket on base
- Macro focusing rail length: approx. 16cm/6.3inch
- Macro focusing rail width: approx. 3.8cm/1.5inch
- Height: approx. 2.9cm/1.14inch
- Adjustable range: 0- 4.53 inches/ 0-11.5cm
- Load Capacity: 22 pounds/ 10 kilograms
- Size: 1.5x 1.5x 8.46 inches/ 3.8x 3.8x 21.5 centimeter
- Weight: 0.66 pounds/ 0.3 kilograms
- 1x Focusing Rail Slider Plate
- 1×Convertible Screw (attachment)