Skip to content
- The BOYA BY-VM190P has a super-cardioid pickup pattern to capture audio from the front, while minimizing pickup from the sides and rear.
- It’s compact and lightweight design with a rugged construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders.
- The integrated shockmount conveniently mounts the microphone onto any camera accessory shoe while effectively suppressing handling and vibration noise.
- Three gain settings(-10dB, 0dB, +10dB) help adjust the level of sound capture whether from a close-up or long shot, while a bass roll-off switch cuts low-frequency noise.
- One 9 Volt battery can be used for approximately 100 hours.
- Studio recording quality
- Super-cardioid Polar Pattern
- Integrated Shock Mount
- Foam Windshield included
- Two step High Pass Filter(Flat/80HZ)
- 3-Position Level Control(-10bB,0dB,+10dB)
- 1/4'' Threaded Mount
- 3.5 Output Plug
- Durable ABS Construction
- Condenser Microphone(Unidirectional)
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
- -40dB +/- 1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- 75dB or more
- Output Impedance
- 200Ohm or less
- 1 x Shotgun Microphone with Foam Cover
- 1 x Windshield
- 1 x Rubber Band
- 1 x Carrying bag
- 1 x User Manual
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device